Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Have an emergency - water damage, COVID-19 cleaning, or fire damage? Our team answers the phone 24/7/365. No answering service. Call us today at (817) 232-3333 and we will be Faster to Any Size Disaster!
SERVPRO of North Fort Worth will be on-site in minutes. We are a local team and all of our team members reside in the Fort Worth area.
Our guarantee is that you will get the best services - fast! This means that we can start the water restoration and fire restoration process quickly. It will minimize the time that you are affected by water and fire damage. Our COVID-19 cleanings can help you put you to ease faster. We only use EPA approved chemicals and follow CDC guidelines.
SERVPRO of North Fort Worth has highly trained technicians. You can rest assured that their services are Ready to Help. They will work with your insurance and be a one-stop-shop to help you recover Faster from Any Size Disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (817) 232-3333
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Fort Worth arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.